The Lawyer Luigi Gili is a Court of Cassation lawyer since June 17, 2011, administrative and civil lawyer, registered with the Turin Bar Association from January 12th 1998, n. 3197. Co-founder of LEX-TO, from September 2018 he is also in collaboration with avv. Aldo Coppetti of Bergamo. Italian mother tongue, he has a good command of spoken and written English.
He graduated in Law at the University of Turin – Faculty of Law, with 110/110 cum laude, the theme of his thesis was “The public interest in the commerce of works of art.” the speaker was Professor E. Casetta.
In addition, he assisted and still assists several public administrations and private companies before the TAR and the Council of State. Expert in administrative and civil law, in association and zootechnical matters following problems of breeds protected by genealogical books.
He worked as lecturer (2001-2004) at the State University of Alessandria, Faculty of Political Science, D.U.S.S., based in Novara, regarding the course in public law. From 2002 to 2004 he taught at the School of Specialization of Archeology, State University Faculty of Letters of the University of Turin, concerning the course of legislation of cultural heritage. From 2004 to 2018 he taught at the Bocconi University, Faculty of Law, on the course on public contracts and administrative procedural law.
Moreover, since 2004 the Bocconi Specialization School for Bocconi University sees him as a collaborator in the field of administrative law.
He has often served as a speaker at conferences on public contracts, foreign contracts and the environment, as well as a speaker in training courses for public administrations and companies, among the most recent:
– “The new European directives on public procurement and concessions” (Bologna, April 9th 2014, organized by Legacoop);
– “Public procurement: operational aspects – Phases of tender, advertising, Subjects, AVC Pass, Forms of protection” (Turin, May 9th 2014, organized by G Formazione);
– “Public Procurement and Concessions: Regulatory News and New AVCPass System” (Milan, May 23rd 2014, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “Contracting authorities and social cooperatives of type b: contracting bodies and social cooperatives of type b: normative references and instruments today and tomorrow in the Veneto region” (Mestre-Venice, June 26th 2014, organized by Legacoop Veneto, Confcooperative Federsolidarietà and the Social Consortium Unitario G. Zorzetto);
– “Public Procurement News: D.L. 66/2014 conv. in L. 89/2014, D.L. 90/2014 “(Turin, September 12th 2014, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “Valuation, Subcontracting and Labor Law Issues in Public Contracts” (Turin, September 22nd 2014, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The New Code of Public Contracts in light of the ANAC Regulation and the recent Jurisprudence” (Turin, December 12th 2014, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “News on Public Procurement: Substantial irregular health, Aggregator Subjects” (Naples, December 22nd 2014, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The market for the collection and recycling of urban and assimilated waste between freedom of enterprise and exclusive rights” (Rome, October 21st 2014, organized by FISE ASSOAMBIENTE and FISE UNIRE, together with CONFINDUSTRIA and in collaboration with UNIONMACERI);
– “News on Public Procurement” (Milan, March 3rd 2015, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “Anti-corruption and Transparency” (Turin, March 18th 2015, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The Discipline of Public Participation Societies after the recent Regulatory and Jurisprudential News” (Turin, March 24th 2015, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “Privacy and Transparency” (Turin, May 22nd 2015, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The role of social work placement cooperatives in waste management”, (Genoa, June 6th 2015, organized by the Biennial of Proximity);
– “Public procurement and social clauses” (Turin, March 22nd 2016, organized by Confcooperative Piemonte Nord, University of Trento – Faculty of Law, Observatory of Community and national law on public procurement and Open Incet);
– “Recycling open: virtuous synergy between public and private – The Alexandrian experience in the circular economy of the paper and cardboard recycling chain” (Alessandria, April 14th 2016);
– “The role of pulp and paper companies to achieve recovery and recycling targets in Italy and in Europe” (Lucca, May 20th 2016, promoted by UNIRIMA (the Maceri National Union of Recovery and Recycling of FISE UNIRE);
– “The new procurement code – How the legislative decree 50/2016 changes the relations between Public Bodies and Social Cooperation” (Domodossola, May 27th 2016, organized by the Consorzio social social V.C.O. and Legacoopsociali Piemonte);
– “Public procurement and concessions – Reform of the Code of public contracts” (Milan, May 31st 2016, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The new Public Procurement and Concessions Code” (Modena, June 8th 2016, organized by ANCPL);
– “Training Course Roles and responsibilities in the management of socio-educational services addressed to“ minors at risk ”(Turin, June 22nd, 28th and July 6th 2016, organized by Confcooperative Piemonte Nord);
– “Seminar for Work Cooperatives participating in Legacoop Piemonte
– “Seminar on Public Procurement and Measures for Social Promotion” (Novara, November 25th 2016, organized by Confcooperative Piemonte Nord);
– “The New Code of Public Contracts in light of the ANAC Regulation and the recent Jurisprudence” (Turin, December 12th 2016, organized by Gammabinar Formazione Manageriale);
– “The new frontiers of social integration work integration” (Bologna, June 17th 2017, organized by the Biennial of Proximity)
– “The reform of the Third Sector: development opportunities” (Turin, May 25th 2018, organized by the Turin Bar Association and the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Turin).
In addition to the work of Legal, Avv. Gili participates at projects for social purposes. He covers the role of co-founder of the “Quality and Rights Strategic Policies and levels of protection in public contracts” Observatory (in http://www.osservatorioappalti.unitn.it/quality) and president of the Giobbe Association, working in favor of HIV patients.
Finally he published several essays since 1994 until now:
• Aspects of the discipline of the trade of works of art: the requisites required by the operators of the sector, in The law of the economy, Modena, 1994
• CONSOB sanctioning procedure: right of access and professional secrecy, in Civil Justice, 1999
• Participation in the expropriation procedure: in other words, guarantees and expeditiousness, in Administrative Procedural Law, 2000
• The terms of the procedure for renewing the residence permit, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2000
• Again on the right to defense of the foreigner, in the relationship between ordinary and administrative judgment, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2001
• Judgment of plea bargaining and consequent determinations of the P.A., regarding the foreigner’s stay, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2001
• Aspects of procedural action for the safety, reclamation and environmental restoration of polluted sites, in M.P. VIPIANA – C. VIDETTA (edited by), The reclamation of polluted sites, Padua 2002
• On the aesthetic-cultural meaning of the environment: natural beauty and landscape, in R. FERRARA – M.P.VIPIANA (edited by) The “new rights” in the changing social state, Padua, 2002
• Foreigner and participation in the administrative procedure, in A. CROSETTI – F. FRACCHIA (ed.), Administrative procedure and participation, Milan, 2002
• The crime for cd. injury of legitimate interests outlined by Cass. n.500 / SU / 99 to the (further) concrete application test, known to App. Firenze 29 May 2001 and Justice of Peace Rome 28 October 2001, in The Italian Forum, 2002
• A unique jurisdictional ruling on foreigners’ right of access to public housing, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2002
• On the transfer in terms of excusable error in the administrative process and on the values so protected, in the administrative court – TAR, 2002
• Considerations on the right to health of foreigners, also in light of the changes to Title V of the Constitution, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2003;
• Project financing and cultural heritage, in G. F. FERRARI – F. FRACCHIA, (edited by) Project financing and public works, Milan, 2004
• The expropriation of cultural assets, in G. SCIULLO (edited by), The consolidated text on expropriation, Turin, 2004
• First considerations regarding the access of foreigners to public employment, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2004
• The condition of reciprocity cannot be a reason for discrimination in access to public residential buildings, in Law, Immigration and Citizenship, 2005
• Commentary on article 10 d.p.r. 380/01, in A.A.V.V. The single building text, Padua, 2005
• The extension of administrative citizenship to non-EU foreigners, in R. FERRARA – F. MANGANARO – A. ROMANO TASSONE (ed.), Citizenship Code, Milan, 2006
• Agrifood certification, in F. FRACCHIA – M. OCCHIENA (edited by), The certification systems between quality and certainty, Milan, 2006
• Ecomuseums: reference legislation and considerations on their nature, in www.ecomusei.net., 2007
• Energy efficiency, entry of the 4th Digest, Advertising Disciplines, Update, 2008
• Economies and protected areas between subsidiarity and sustainable development, in collaboration with F. FRACCHIA, Proceedings of the Conference on the Right to Landscape and Landscape Law, Lampedusa, 21-23 June 2007, Palermo, 2008